The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. The university prides itself as an institution that nurtures trans-formative and industry leaders by offering programmes entrenched on the values of Professionalism, Stewardship and Teamwork, Creativity and Innovativeness, Decency and Accountability, Integrity and Transparency.
We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following position:
||Hospitality & Tourism Management
The successful candidates will be responsible for teaching, and scholarly productivity and will undertake
administrative functions including academic leadership.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Ph.D. in the relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a recognized University or college.
- Experience with curriculum and course development.
- Membership to the relevant professional body.
- A Minimum of thirty–two (32) publication points as a lecturer or equivalent; at least 24 should be from
refereed scholarly journals
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use all possible networks for the growth of the Hospitality & Tourism department at PUEA.
- Competency in specialized field of teaching