The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. The university prides itself as an institution that nurtures trans-formative and industry leaders by offering programmes entrenched on the values of Professionalism, Stewardship and Teamwork, Creativity and Innovativeness, Decency and Accountability, Integrity and Transparency.
We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following position:
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Ph.D in the related field; however, in exceptional circumstances, a holder of a Master’s degree with substantial experience in library management in higher education.
- First degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- 5 Years of teaching experience.
- Published at least 5 reviewed peer journals.
- Demonstrate the capability of raising funds for a university library.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.