Congratulations on your admission to The Presbyterian University of East Africa for the Academic Year 2023/2024.Below are instructions on registering and downloading your admission letter and joining instructions:
- Visit puea.ac.ke and click on Online Application Portal on Top Bar Menu.
- Enter Your KCSE index number and security stamp (if you are a KUCCPS placed student) eg 12913674581/2022
- To apply for financial support, please submit your application through https://portal.hef.co.ke/auth/signin
Welcome to the Presbyterian University. Please find the following important information to assist you in preparing to join the Presbyterian University:
- Ensure you have downloaded your admission letter (onlineapp.puea.ac.ke:881) before joining the university.
- The Academic Year 2023/2024 will commence on Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th September 2023 for all First Years
- The Orientation week will be from 8th to 12th September 2023.
- All students are expected to meet their fees before their admission to the University (60% before enrolment)
- Those who have received Transfer letters from KUCCPS should scan and email the scanned copies to email@example.com. The successful applicants will be issued with Admission letters.
- Our students are eligible for HELB Loans and Bursary to assist with your educational expenses. If you need financial support, you MUST make an application to Helb for consideration through the official link: https://portal.hef.co.ke/auth/signin