The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. The university prides itself as an institution that nurtures trans-formative and industry leaders by offering programmes entrenched on the values of Professionalism, Stewardship and Teamwork, Creativity and Innovativeness, Decency and Accountability, Integrity and Transparency.
We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following position:
The successful candidates will be responsible for teaching, and scholarly productivity and will undertake
administrative functions including academic leadership.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Ph.D. in Communication & Media or related areas.
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a recognized University or college.
- Experience with curriculum and course development.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Good Organizational Skills
- Competency in the specialized field of teaching